Hot Dip Galvanizing process consists in submerging clean steel products in a molten zinc. This causes a metallurgical reaction that bonds both metals’ external layers, creating a homogeneous and highly resistant surface. Where the Zinc becomes the integrated part of steel.
The best place to start is the hot dip galvanizing furnace: it's the place where the most energy is consumed, emissions are generated and certainly it is one of the important part of the plant that is non-negotiable. Equally, the furnace is also the place where quality is generated, zinc consumption is controlled and better performance can directly impact the bottom line. Shivas Technology Limited brings to the table a solid experience on designing galvanizing furnaces, Oil and Gas Fired.
Shivas is an engineering and manufacturing Industry dedicated to the hot dip galvanizing industry, normally involved in the projects from the preliminary general layout, through all steps up to the final start-up either of complete lines or individual equipment. We are expertise in manufacturing all kinds of Poly Propylene Fabrications related to Hot Dip Galvanizing Industry: Pickling Tanks, complete Pre-Treatment Line, Flux Filtration & Re-generation Unit, ETP.We design, engineered, Fabricate, erection & commissioned the complete Hot Dip Galvanizing Lines. Our services are :
- Project Management & Engineering
- Feasibility Study
- Process Design & Engineering
- Plant Layout & Design
- Design and Supply of various equipment
- Pollution Control Equipments
- Lower production costs
- Economic savings
Why Galvanize ?
- Steel or Iron have tendency to react with atmospheric oxygen - call corrosion or decay of steel. To Stop corrosion or decay of steel, most common method is Hot Dip Galvanizing. In which the Steels are submerged in a bath of molten zinc.
- Coating Life - Even in some of the harshest environments, hot-dip galvanizing provides a corrosion protection system that will last 50 to 60 years.
- Cost - The cost of galvanizing can be 1/3 that of painting when maintenance is factored into the entire life cycle.
- Environmental - The galvanizing is 100% environmentally friendly.
- Complete Uniform Coverage - Galvanizing plating on surface gives almost uniform coverage.
- Maintenance - Galvanizing on products are abrasion resistant but sometimes can be repaired with Zinc rich paints at site
- Specifications - Galvanizing so carried out confirms specification BS: 729, ASTM: A-123.